Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winter is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Our form between now and season's end will be excellent, imo. We may even put Bayern out of Europe and win the Cup. #BringIt
    Another bad result and I will be seeking removal of the sticky
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

How do you mean?
    f clearly wishes to see Wenger's position to become untenable so that a change is inevitable.

I simply counsel caution in this respect, for one knows not who might succeed him, and what the consequences of this succession might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    All because of high pressure sitting over Scandinavia, which means i'm getting -10'C temps and not a bit of snow
    Is there 3 feet of snow on the ground, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    f clearly wishes to see Wenger's position to become untenable so that a change is inevitable.

I simply counsel caution in this respect, for one knows not who might succeed him, and what the consequences of this succession might be.
    Yes, Perhaps I am selfish but it's all very boring. I love watching The Arsenal. But it's all becoming extremely underwhelming.

Is there 3 feet of snow on the ground, though?
    Nope. We had 1ft of snow in November which melted away during December and then another 20cm at the beginning of January and about half of that has melted. We've had a milder than average winter.

Our form between now and season's end will be excellent, imo. We may even put Bayern out of Europe and win the Cup. #BringIt
    We may go on a good run when the pressure is off. It's the same we always give the 2nd leg once the tie is already over in the first leg.
    But we will not beat Bayern.

As for the FA cup.

Burnley v Lincoln City
    Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur
    Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United
    Sutton United v Arsenal
    Middlesbrough v Oxford United
    Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea
    Huddersfield Town v Manchester City
    Millwall v Derby County or Leicester City

unless some of the big ones go out in those games we have no chance.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 02-07-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Yes, Perhaps I am selfish but it's all very boring. I love watching The Arsenal. But it's all becoming extremely underwhelming.
    That's right, Pat. Give me an exciting relegation battle over the monotony of knowing what will happen and why it will happen year after year after year.

I've lost count of the number of Gooners I know who simply don't watch and don't care anymore. If anything suggests we need a change it is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Nope. We had 1ft of snow in November which melted away during December and then another 20cm at the beginning of January and about half of that has melted. We've had a milder than average winter.
    Must be global warming tbh. We're doomed, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    That's right, Pat. Give me an exciting relegation battle over the monotony of knowing what will happen and why it will happen year after year after year.

I've lost count of the number of Gooners I know who simply don't watch and don't care anymore. If anything suggests we need a change it is that.
    How many of these 'Gooners' do you know in total, would you say? The number must be simply enormous if you can't even count how many of them have turned their backs on the club.

Remarkable.

How many of these 'Gooners' do you know in total, would you say? The number must be simply enormous if you can't even count how many of them have turned their backs on the club.

Remarkable.
    However there is a connection on here between the last few years and the increasing number of awimbers who have lost interest in football.

not a coincidence.