Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am convinced that Gary Neville has his

I am convinced that Gary Neville has his

eye on the Wenger's job?

There was something a little disingenuous about his outrage at my mate's banner that was held up. I personally thought "Fvck off Wenger you Cleuso sounding old tit" was reasonably balanced suggestion

I think Gaz is smart enough to know that Wenger will have a big say in who his successor will be - in about ten years of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    eye on the Wenger's job?

There was something a little disingenuous about his outrage at my mate's banner that was held up. I personally thought "Fvck off Wenger you Cleuso sounding old tit" was reasonably balanced suggestion

I think Gaz is smart enough to know that Wenger will have a big say in who his successor will be - in about ten years of course.
    Oh God, not another muggy banner

What is it about our club that attracts so many drooling retards? I mean, I know every club has morons in tow, football after all being essentially a working class game, but it appears that a sizeable majority of our supporters are educationally subnormal and permanently angry. Man, don't they get exhausted from being so angry?

And there's no point claiming it was ever thus. When I started going to football there was anger, aggression and violence a-plenty, all directed at the opposition. Amongst our own there was a great deal of dry humour and not a little resignation. (Also plenty of racism tbh.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

What is it about our club that attracts so many drooling retards? I mean, I know every club has morons in tow, football after all being essentially a working class game, but it appears that a sizeable majority of our supporters are educationally subnormal and permanently angry. Man, don't they get exhausted from being so angry?

And there's no point claiming it was ever thus. When I started going to football there was anger, aggression and violence a-plenty, all directed at the opposition. Amongst our own there was a great deal of dry humour and not a little resignation. (Also plenty of racism tbh.)

Nobody's actually angry, I think. Or anyway, it's just footballistic anger and not part of any wider social malaise.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

but it appears that a sizeable majority of our supporters are educationally subnormal and permanently angry.
    Muggy bone'eads Chas = s'wot they are.

My perception is that we have a surfeit of middle class tossers at the Arab Bowl. The same tossers who applauded Henry for missing a pelanty in the last season at Highbury. I mean, if you can't give a player a good, loud cvnting when he misses a pelanty what on earth have we come to?

Anyone got any idea what the banner said?/

My perception is that we have a surfeit of middle class tossers at the Arab Bowl. The same tossers who applauded Henry for missing a pelanty in the last season at Highbury. I mean, if you can't give a player a good, loud cvnting when he misses a pelanty what on earth have we come to?

I'd say it depends on how you define 'middle class'. I know of plenty of season ticket holders who easily afford their £1,000 a year football habit, but cab drivers and their spawn are NOT middle class, nor will they be for 3 or 4 generations of decent education.

I haven't seen or heard anything of this banner. But it probably contains spelling errors.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Nobody's actually angry, I think. Or anyway, it's just footballistic anger and not part of any wider social malaise.
    There's that bloke who everyone laughs about on Arsenal fan tv, wossisname, Claude. He's so angry he tried to off himself, didn't he?

I'd say that's pretty fúcking angry.

**** off, Gary Neville, you ****, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

There's that bloke who everyone laughs about on Arsenal fan tv, wossisname, Claude. He's so angry he tried to off himself, didn't he?

I'd say that's pretty fúcking angry.
    Yes, but only with regards to football. It's not real. Anyway, not *really* real.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, but only with regards to football. It's not real. Anyway, not *really* real.
    Have you ever got into a black cab and mentioned the jews?

These people are angry, I tell you.

What is it about our club that attracts so many drooling retards?
    A lot of them were raised with a silver spoon in their mouth from a football perspective. They expect to win the league. I suspect we have a slightly more educated fan base than some clubs. Not that general intelligence translates to understanding football.

I doubt anybody here has believed Wenger would win the league again for some time, but it's only a game, hardly worth making a banner over.