Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If it comes down to only keeping one of Ozil or Sanchez

If it comes down to only keeping one of Ozil or Sanchez

which one do you keep?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    which one do you keep?
    Tough question.
    Ozil is more flexible as he could have a good relationship with a Sanchez replacement.

Sanchez, as good as he is, is turning into an arm flapping whinger.

Ozil, is off the boil at the moment.

in short, keep Ozil.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Ozil.

which one do you keep?
    Ozil

10 characters

which one do you keep?
    Mezut Ozil.
    Mezut Ozil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Mezut Ozil.
    Mezut Ozil.
    Do you think if either leave a similar 'superstar' signing will be made to replace them?
    Or will Arsenal try fix it with internal solutions?

This is the confusing part of the past few years. When we didn't spend it made sense then we started spending and haven't really improved that much. It did feel there has been a change now we've past that weird phase and now we are ready to compete.
    I still believe with the actual talent we do have we didn't have to spend as much as the rivals. but getting the best out of the team is a different matter. It's not the first time either that big name signings at arsenal or wons with little promise all of a sudden to go backwards or seem disinterested.

Sell 'em both to the wiley Chinee, imo.

Drop the money on a striker, whoever it is.

which one do you keep?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Do you think if either leave a similar 'superstar' signing will be made to replace them?
    Or will Arsenal try fix it with internal solutions?

This is the confusing part of the past few years. When we didn't spend it made sense then we started spending and haven't really improved that much. It did feel there has been a change now we've past that weird phase and now we are ready to compete.
    I still believe with the actual talent we do have we didn't have to spend as much as the rivals. but getting the best out of the team is a different matter. It's not the first time either that big name signings at arsenal or wons with little promise all of a sudden to go backwards or seem disinterested.
    Will all depend on if finish top 4, imo

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Will all depend on if finish top 4, imo
    Because we won't be able to attract the player or because we won't have the money to?