Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giroud's goal could be decisive

Giroud's goal could be decisive

if we peg back those 12 points.

it was. it ****ed up my 3-0 correct score bet. 17 to ****ing 1. The preening ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    All i could think of when he scored was that it will probably get the **** picked again.

They let in headed goals quite often. Still at least Olivier is well-rested now
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

What was so annoying about the Cech blunder was that at 2-0 whilst unlikely you could still dream of us scarping a draw. With Giroud and Wellbeck in the mix there was something to aim for at corners, which he had something like eleven? That killed it, in such a stupid way.

What was so annoying about the Cech blunder was that at 2-0 whilst unlikely you could still dream of us scarping a draw. With Giroud and Wellbeck in the mix there was something to aim for at corners, which he had something like eleven? That killed it, in such a stupid way.
    really not convinced Cech is the keeper he is made out to be.

He also gives away a lot of dangerous situations when making saves, he puts the ball into danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

He also gives away a lot of dangerous situations when making saves, he puts the ball into danger.
    as did Fabianski

No goalkeeper is as good as they're made out to be.

Having a decent one is a consequence of having a decent team. And vice versa regarding rubbish ones.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No goalkeeper is as good as they're made out to be.

Having a decent one is a consequence of having a decent team. And vice versa regarding rubbish ones.
    for Peter?

Checkout??