Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am not concerned if Spurs finish above us or somehow win the league.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Tough one. I think naturally they'd rather have been drawn to play us, rather than Real Madrid, but equally they'd prefer to go out to Real Madrid rather than us. If you follow me.
    Like Sutton

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It doesn't work anymore for a few years now.

surely the season can't be completely dead. not without a quick flash of false hope.
    We won't lose at Sutton. There you go P

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Of course.

but not without injury

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Well that's fúcking jinxed that, then.

Like Sutton
    Yeah, seeing them celebrate the draw the other day brought that old Burton's Menswear commercial to mind. Do you remember the one?

"We've drawn Arsenal away."

"Alright, lads. Put 'em back."

Times have changed, man
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It doesn't work anymore for a few years now.

surely the season can't be completely dead. not without a quick flash of false hope.
    My greatest concern now is that Arsene doesn't leave at the end of this season. Not because I'm a 'Wengerahhhhht!' type, but because I fear it'll get very unpleasant if he does stay.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, seeing them celebrate the draw the other day brought that old Burton's Menswear commercial to mind. Do you remember the one?

"We've drawn Arsenal away."

"Alright, lads. Put 'em back."

Times have changed, man
    I remember that. Didn't remember the company though, as we used to call BRANDS in those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I remember that. Didn't remember the company though, as we used to call BRANDS in those days.
    I'd forgotten the "brand" too, until I hunted the video down on youtube.

It seems to have gone now though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Dunn and Co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...mJ0h9PEsf0#t=8

You can still see a bit of the Dunn and Co painted advert at the end of White Lion Street.

Of course.

but not without injury
    Good grief. Can you imagine our lot and their ankles, on that Astroturf nonsense? We'll be subbing the subs again. Thank goodness Rosicky isn't around anymore. That would've finished him off.