Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am not concerned if Spurs finish above us or somehow win the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My greatest concern now is that Arsene doesn't leave at the end of this season. Not because I'm a 'Wengerahhhhht!' type, but because I fear it'll get very unpleasant if he does stay.
    I seem to recall you were among the very first Wenger Outers, a sort of preliminary tactical assault unit

It's no good trying to wriggle out of it now, I'm afraid. You will have hounded Him out.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Dunn and Co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...mJ0h9PEsf0#t=8

You can still see a bit of the Dunn and Co painted advert at the end of White Lion Street.
    Thank you. My mistake.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Dunn and Co

You can still see a bit of the Dunn and Co painted advert at the end of White Lion Street.
    " .. Sell my striker to pay the bills."

Dunn and Co

The MCC and Lords have historical roots in White Lion Street, Islington. There used to be a cricket club there, but some of the gentlemen did not appreciate the attention of elements of the lower order citizens who watched the game. One Thomas Lord was tasked with finding a new ground, and it was to Marylebone (Dorset Square) that they went. Later they would move to St Johns Wood, to Lords as we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I seem to recall you were among the very first Wenger Outers, a sort of preliminary tactical assault unit

It's no good trying to wriggle out of it now, I'm afraid. You will have hounded Him out.
    I may have suggested it in pique or mischief occasionally, but never pretended I thought it was a really good idea. Now I'm more in sorrow than in anger about the whole thing.

I may have suggested it in pique or mischief occasionally, but never pretended I thought it was a really good idea. Now I'm more in sorrow than in anger about the whole thing.
    You once argued that you'd like him gone because he's been around for years and you just fancied a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You once argued that you'd like him gone because he's been around for years and you just fancied a change.
    It's true. That came under 'mischief'.

It's true. That came under 'mischief'.
    Mischief or no, little did you realise that you would start a movement.

It just goes to show, one cannot be too careful. I just hope you're satisfied with yourself.