Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am not concerned if Spurs finish above us or somehow win the league.

I am not concerned if Spurs finish above us or somehow win the league.

Rather than looking at other teams I think we should concentrate on our club.

I've of interest for this season I will not be wasting any more time watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Rather than looking at other teams I think we should concentrate on our club.

I've of interest for this season I will not be wasting any more time watching.
    You'll get interested again when we've knocked Bayern Munich out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you think Bayern are as bored of playing us as we are of playing them or do you think they just see it as a pretty much guaranteed win?

'It would just be like Arsenal'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you think Bayern are as bored of playing us as we are of playing them or do you think they just see it as a pretty much guaranteed win?
    If I was them. I would just think let Arsenal do their thing and we'll get our chances easily and it will all be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    'It would just be like Arsenal'
    Yeah, I used that line before the Chelsea game

Cynicism aside, I suspect that there are other teams they'd rather face. I'm not sure they see us as a pushover.

Mind you, when they check our recent results they'll have a good chuckle, won't they?

Yeah, I used that line before the Chelsea game
    It doesn't work anymore for a few years now.

surely the season can't be completely dead. not without a quick flash of false hope.

Cynicism aside, I suspect that there are other teams they'd rather face. I'm not sure they see us as a pushover.

Mind you, when they check our recent results they'll have a good chuckle, won't they?
    I bet they all gather around and mock our 2nd leg efforts.

'Not gut enough, Close by nein Zigarre Arsenal of London '

Tough one. I think naturally they'd rather have been drawn to play us, rather than Real Madrid, but equally they'd prefer to go out to Real Madrid rather than us. If you follow me.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."