Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: There are arguments both ways as to whether Bellerin was fouled, however one thing is

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No. The only one who can get the best out of Mesut is Cristiano Ronaldo, I'm afraid.
    It is a matter of degrees, red. Sanchez could come pretty close if they both had the right people around them.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It is a matter of degrees, red. Sanchez could come pretty close if they both had the right people around them.
    He needs to **** off back to Barcelona then, imo. Or go to Real Madrid or Juventus.

Alexis is wonderful but he is not a bayonet tip.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

clear, anyone that says something like 'he needed to be stronger there' is an utter c*nt of the highest order who clearly needs a new hobby.

Hector did nothing wrong. Credit to Chelsea for the movement off the ball that created the situation where Bellerin had to mark Costa and Theo needs a slap for not bothering to track Alonso, but Hector did all that he could.

Not sure who the muppet on Radio 5 was that said that, Danny Mill maybe. Scum that he is.
    Dunno wes, I reckon he just need to be a bit stronger there

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Dunno wes, I reckon he just need to be a bit stronger there
    Hi Danny

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    And if Giroud scored the goal then every person complaining would find a perfectly justifiable logic for the goal to stand.

Not every person - I am sure I can't think of one person on here who would take an opposite view as he normally does

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not every person - I am sure I can't think of one person on here who would take an opposite view as he normally does

German bastárd.

German bastárd.
    They hate the French.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It was definitely a foul by the way. Arguably a sending-off offence too.

German bastárd.
    I thought he was talking about himself there, SW

I thought he was talking about himself there, SW
    I widely agree with your view on the matters expressed here, wes - quite a hard call. But since it was Chelsea scum on our Hector then for me, Clive.

I'll see your Danny Mills and raise you a Garth Crooks though - that hateful **** described it as a great challenge. Accidental or not if you concuss someone like that it is not a great challenge