Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There are arguments both ways as to whether Bellerin was fouled, however one thing is

There are arguments both ways as to whether Bellerin was fouled, however one thing is

clear, anyone that says something like 'he needed to be stronger there' is an utter c*nt of the highest order who clearly needs a new hobby.

Hector did nothing wrong. Credit to Chelsea for the movement off the ball that created the situation where Bellerin had to mark Costa and Theo needs a slap for not bothering to track Alonso, but Hector did all that he could.

Not sure who the muppet on Radio 5 was that said that, Danny Mill maybe. Scum that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    clear, anyone that says something like 'he needed to be stronger there' is an utter c*nt of the highest order who clearly needs a new hobby.

Hector did nothing wrong. Credit to Chelsea for the movement off the ball that created the situation where Bellerin had to mark Costa and Theo needs a slap for not bothering to track Alonso, but Hector did all that he could.

Not sure who the muppet on Radio 5 was that said that, Danny Mill maybe. Scum that he is.
    Well, you say that there are arguments both ways, but to be honest I'd be interested in reading the argument that a forearm smash is a legal manouevre on a football pitch at any time. WWE, maybe. Football, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, you say that there are arguments both ways, but to be honest I'd be interested in reading the argument that a forearm smash is a legal manouevre on a football pitch at any time. WWE, maybe. Football, not so much.
    It would have been better if he did hit him WWE style.

Totally, Llorente got booked for less against City.

Also, how the hell did Mata not get a red for his shocking tackle? Xhaka would have been deported if he'd done it. That's 3x stick on red cards they've got away with this season
    Last edited by PSRB; 02-06-2017 at 09:36 AM.

I'm not so sure - Alonso looked only at the ball and his arms weren't in an unusual position for someone that was jumping for the ball.

If we had a goal disallowed for that I'd be pretty irritated.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Totally, Llorente got booked for less against City.

Also, how the hell did Mata not get a red for his shocking tackle? Xhaka would have been deported if he'd done it. That's 3x stick on red cards they've got away woth this season
    Mourinho's endless moaning is beginning to take effect, just as it did with Ferguson.

I'm not so sure - Alonso looked only at the ball and his arms weren't in an unusual position for someone that was jumping for the ball.

If you hit the other player with your arm/elbow before you hit the ball with your head it's a foul....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I would suggest that if you knock someone unconcious, by default that's dangerous play and therefore a foul and a card

Alonso could have been looking at your mum's balls for all the difference it makes. He knocked an opposing player unconscious with his forearm. If that isn't a definition of dangerous play, I'm not sure what it.

Alonso could have been looking at your mum's balls for all the difference it makes. He knocked an opposing player unconscious with his forearm. If that isn't a definition of dangerous play, I'm not sure what it.
    Quite.
    https://twitter.com/howllnd/status/828029299181633537
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.