Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Apart from the first goal (was a foul imo) G Neville got everything else spot on

take you didn't see the video clip from after the Leicester-United game where he changed his opinion to Wenger In....

said -

the grass isn't greener
    Wenger should be praised for his philosophy and top 4 performances
    Wenger should get 2 years more
    AFTV fans and people who disagree are anti arsenal and idiots.

-

I've got a simple opinion on this won...if you're consistently failing to get the best out of your team then your position is massively under threat.

the issue in previous season has been that he's had his hands tied, forced to sell and didn't have a strong squad but that has changed.

FFS we had to loan Wilshere out for season because he wasn't going to get a game.

Another issue is that our vision isn't aligned with the board's. They see top 4 as success so can't phantom why where all so upset.

Someone needs to grow a pair and just let him go in the summer and get Simeone in!

-

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I agree 100%. Footballistically, we could easily (imo.) do a Leicester City. But then what would've been the point of moving to the Emirates

To sustain it. But it is all about taking it one step at a time. We need to play in a way that makes us difficult to play against. We need to make life difficult for opponents and with our superior qualities further forward, we should be able to pick teams off. That doesn't mean playing negative, it means playing with responsibility. Once we build an air of confidence and other teams see us as hard to beat, it plays in to our own hands. A top team can have the game won before they step out on to the pitch. The titles will then (hopefully) follow. At least we are more likely to be in the mix and challenge.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    It's probably the thing that irrationally annoys me more than anything about AFC at the mo. Unless you're being bankrolled by oligarchs or oil money, it really makes fùck all difference who owns the club. There's just something intensely irritating about Kroenke and his involvement in the club though
    I don't particularly like Kronke but I'd take him over Usmanov any day.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    There is no point in being one of the richest clubs in the world on paper if we don't use the money in practice. The problem is that though we are one of the richest clubs in the world there are at least three clubs richer than us in the premiership which means our natural position is.....4th!!!

Liverpool?