Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You pussy Bellerin

You pussy Bellerin

Good going forward but a weak sister at the back

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    Harsh, imo. That was WWE, not football.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    You strike me as one of those people who should be on Arsenal fans TV
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

No, just tell it as it was. Don't blame him for being out jumped by Costa initially but when the ball came back down Alonso simply wanted it more. Typical Wenger team mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Harsh, imo. That was WWE, not football.
    It's the sort of thing that only happens to us in a big away game. Goal, foul and an injury on top. Hard to imagine any other game this weekend where that wouldn't be given as a foul. Oh well, at least we had an ok 10 mins at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Hard to imagine any other game this weekend where that wouldn't be given as a foul.
    Possibly the game at Twickenham later. Only possibly mind.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Possibly the game at Twickenham later. Only possibly mind.
    Arsene has Boro Primorac in the stands for a bit of protection. Go on Boro, get involved!

I don't blame Bellerin, and I don't think it was a foul - it's the difference between jumping on the spot and running in and jumping

As they showed at half time the problem was Coquelin and Iwobi were lazy meaning the whole defence had to slide across to the left, pulling the CBs out of the middle and leaving Bellerin as the man having to defend aerially against much bigger men

I thought we'd lose 2-0 before the game - we had a couple of chances at 1-0, Gabriel's header being the best and he really should have scored. We were then undone by a bit of class for 2-0, and the less said about the third the better.

We'll huff and puff for the rest of the season, other teams are doing sh!t so a top four finish is probably still odds on - and once again Tottenham will be the team challenging and not us. But that will be enough for Wenger to sign another extension - rinse and repeat for another couple of years.

There is something fundamentally flawed about the set up and balance of this team that is more than just injury related. The back four look ok and we have some cover, but are exposed by the players in front of them game after game. Coquelin will never be any more than a journeyman and the gamble on Zhaka doesn't look to be paying off yet, but still could. Elneny is another make-weight and Ramsey doesn't really have a position, nor do Camberlain and Iwobi - I don't think Wilshire should be brought back. We seem to have attacking options coming out of our ears, but only Sanchez is world class - Ozil is sublimely brilliant on his day, but unsuited for a Premier League campaign.