Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: FashWIMB: How fast or slow does your working day go?

FashWIMB: How fast or slow does your working day go?

If it goes quickly you are probably have more to do than can easily fit in the day, and/or the work is stimulating / challenging / new. You might be stressed, but the day is over quickly.

If it goes slowly the work is maybe dull and repetitive, and/or you are so quick at it that it gets done quickly. You are bored, and the day goes sloooooowly.

My working days are currently slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If it goes quickly you are probably have more to do than can easily fit in the day, and/or the work is stimulating / challenging / new. You might be stressed, but the day is over quickly.

If it goes slowly the work is maybe dull and repetitive, and/or you are so quick at it that it gets done quickly. You are bored, and the day goes sloooooowly.

My working days are currently slow.
    Today seems very slow. I changed my hours this week back to normal 9:00 - 5:30 so I am getting used to it. It seems to have increased my awimb usage.

I was doing 10:30 to 7 before.

But I usually go for lunch at 2 so it makes the afternoon a lot shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Today seems very slow. I changed my hours this week back to normal 9:00 - 5:30 so I am getting used to it. It seems to have increased my awimb usage.

I was doing 10:30 to 7 before.

But I usually go for lunch at 2 so it makes the afternoon a lot shorter.
    I go for breakfast at 12 because I don't like eating early and the caffs don't like doing breakfasts much later than that. The afternoons take literally forever. Luckily I have some meetings this afternoon to break things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I go for breakfast at 12 because I don't like eating early and the caffs don't like doing breakfasts much later than that. The afternoons take literally forever. Luckily I have some meetings this afternoon to break things up.
    I don't like having breakfast early either. I get up get ready and leave the house.

maybe have something around 11ish.

I have one conference call at 1 but apart from that not much else to do today
    Also where I sit nobody else seems to be here today so its' very boring.