Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's (sort of) still daylight outside, the birds are singing and it feels like

It's (sort of) still daylight outside, the birds are singing and it feels like

an early spring day.

We've survived another one, haven't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    an early spring day.

For the past four hours, I've been thinking it was an hour later than it actually is. Consequently, I now have an unexpected free hour before I have to pick up the kids.

I've literally no idea what to do with myself, Jeff. I mean, I do, obviously, but you can't string that out for a whole hour....can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    For the past four hours, I've been thinking it was an hour later than it actually is. Consequently, I now have an unexpected free hour before I have to pick up the kids.

I've literally no idea what to do with myself, Jeff. I mean, I do, obviously, but you can't string that out for a whole hour....can you?
    I wouldn't know, old chap. I haven't engaged in self-poillution since I lost sexual potency around about 1983

If I were you I'd cook something. Prepare a really garlicky dauphinoise for your glw.

an early spring day.

Mate, it's early February. We've got at least another month of shït to wade through yet.

Many years ago I thought it was 5:30 but it was 4:30 I got up turned off my computer and said goodbye to everyone.

They looked a bit confused but as I did it with authority they assumed it was correct.
    Only half way down the corridor outside I realised my mistake and made a dilemma do I go back and look ridiculous or carry on with my error.

You could do it twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mate, it's early February. We've got at least another month of shït to wade through yet.
    We have daylight, though. It may be pissing down, blowing a gale, freezing and foggy, but at least there's some light.

I wouldn't know, old chap. I haven't engaged in self-poillution since I lost sexual potency around about 1983

If I were you I'd cook something. Prepare a really garlicky dauphinoise for your glw.
    I always forget, is it you or Berni who has some weird moral objection to w*nking? I think it must be you, as I recall Berni admitting the first thing he did after his ball was lopped off was bash one out to check everything was still in working order.

We have daylight, though. It may be pissing down, blowing a gale, freezing and foggy, but at least there's some light.
    That's not daylight. It's just not pitch darkness.

I always forget, is it you or Berni who has some weird moral objection to w*nking? I think it must be you, as I recall Berni admitting the first thing he did after his ball was lopped off was bash one out to check everything was still in working order.
    Something in the term 'lopped off' just made my prostate pucker.

It's defffo Sir C. It probably explains why he's got an iffy prostate. Failed to clear the pipes often enough, I reckon