Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong that the most joy I get from football nowadays is when ManU drop points

Is it wrong that the most joy I get from football nowadays is when ManU drop points

and Jose the Translator loses it with the media while displaying all the rage and paranoia typically associated with the mentally ill?

I did love his wetty last night. Insulting the Sky chap and storming off over, heaven forbid, the away team engaging in a little time wasting.

He's a grade A knob but lord does he do entertainment well.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    and Jose the Translator loses it with the media while displaying all the rage and paranoia typically associated with the mentally ill?

I did love his wetty last night. Insulting the Sky chap and storming off over, heaven forbid, the away team engaging in a little time wasting.

It's not wrong, it's simply indicative of the relentless negativity of your personality. You don't enjoy it when we win, you enjoy it when you have the opportunity to moan about Ramsey.

In short, you have been warped by a lifetime of struggle and have reached the point where the best thing for you is the blessed relief of the grave.

Will he get sacked if they win the Rumbelows and finish, say, 6th?

:hehe: The Rumbelows.

For what it's worth, I doubt any of the top six managers will get sacked before next Christmas. The "problem" isn't them, it's the competition. The Premier League's hard, man*.

*Your mum is a hard man.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not wrong, it's simply indicative of the relentless negativity of your personality. You don't enjoy it when we win, you enjoy it when you have the opportunity to moan about Ramsey.

In short, you have been warped by a lifetime of struggle and have reached the point where the best thing for you is the blessed relief of the grave.
    I don't like tone here at all, Charles. Don't say you didn't ask for it...

_75485678_cesc_fabregas_chelsea.jpg

Shark faced c*nt.

You, not him.

Doubt it, not this year anyway. His history of winning trophies will give him a few seasons or two, unless he gets the players to do a Chelsea on him.

Shark faced c*nt.

You, not him.
    You have no idea of my beauty, Monty. Which given your deep-seated insecurities is probably a good thing, Bignose.

I usually wouldn't bother watching the trophy presentation on the last day of the season, but I'll enjoy watching his delight as he lifts it. He deserves every success.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I usually wouldn't bother watching the trophy presentation on the last day of the season, but I'll enjoy watching his delight as he lifts it. He deserves every success.
    Traitor.

Both of you.