Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That squaddie bothering lawyer has been struck off :clap:

That squaddie bothering lawyer has been struck off :clap:

Best, he has to pay all the costs, starting with a £250k downpayment :skint:

There are little pockets of sense and reason returning, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Although this story worries me on the "racially agrrevated behaviour" conviction
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-rage-12546794
    “Mind your own business you fat Australian c***.”

I do hope they all take a class action against the cünt and absolutely ruin him.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Although this story worries me on the "racially agrrevated behaviour" conviction
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-rage-12546794
    “Mind your own business you fat Australian c***.”
    Assaulting a member of cabin crew? The **** should have got 20 years in chokey; on the upside, 'Mind your own business you fat Australian ****' should gain him all sorts of byes, so the sentence is about correct.

Assaulting a member of cabin crew? The **** should have got 20 years in chokey; on the upside, 'Mind your own business you fat Australian ****' should gain him all sorts of byes, so the sentence is about correct.
    Surely a lot here depends on it being properly established whether the passenger in question is a/ fat, b/ Australian and c/ a cünt?

Well quite, no issues at all with the rest and should have got longer but are we really classing that as racially aggrevated behaviour these days? Surely just distinguishing which **** he was having a go at

Well quite, no issues at all with the rest and should have got longer but are we really classing that as racially aggrevated behaviour these days? Surely just distinguishing which **** he was having a go at
    I'm not having the abuse of Australians being called racism, ffs! There's be no point watching the Ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely a lot here depends on it being properly established whether the passenger in question is a/ fat, b/ Australian and c/ a cünt?
    Hmm, well, if we prove b, we've proven c, and we're not too fussed about the veracity of a, what with poetic licence and so on. So we really just need to establish the Antipodeanness of the fat **** in question; and I'm not too fussed about the specific variety of Antipodean either. Australian, New Zealander or South African, they all have but one micturating vessel.

There are two legal precepts to consider here:

1. Australian is not a race.

2. Australians are ****s.

He's innocent, I'm afraid. Release the prisoner into a sound-proofed cell containing 30 randy male hosties and no lubricant.

Hmm, well, if we prove b, we've proven c, and we're not too fussed about the veracity of a, what with poetic licence and so on. So we really just need to establish the Antipodeanness of the fat **** in question; and I'm not too fussed about the specific variety of Antipodean either. Australian, New Zealander or South African, they all have but one micturating vessel.
    Positively Solomonic. The automotive export trade's gain was very much the bench's loss imo.