Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If Wenger does decide to not sign a new deal.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He's got it even worse, I'm afraid to have to tell you
    Oh, I know he's dead, but I wouldn't see that as an obstacle to him bringing his uniquely event-free form of football back to the Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You have a tennis coach?
    I believe it's traditional in Jewish circles to have a tennis coach so that he can have an affair with your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry, but I think there's still too much flair in that side for George. Who are the Ian Sellys or David Hilliers de nos jours?
    Oh, for George it would be very much the regrettable necessity of working with what he has, to begin with. I suppose he could bring Jenkinson straight back in, but other than that he'd have to recruit his own cloggers over time.

I wonder if Mesut Ozil could be coached to fly through people's knees?

You have a tennis coach?
    Yeah man. I've making great strides too, apparently. I'm just fine tuning my serve before I smash Ash's c*nt in.

Oh, I know he's dead, but I wouldn't see that as an obstacle to him bringing his uniquely event-free form of football back to the Arsenal.
    It is sad how GG is lampooned based on the final few years of his management at the club, easily forgetting and overlooking the football abilities of players early in his reign, his willingness to give youth a chance and indeed the success he brought to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My tennis coach at the David Lloyd Centre is good mates with George and tells me he's very nearly wheelchair bound due to crippling arthritis
    A few cortisone injections will sort that out.

I believe it's traditional in Jewish circles to have a tennis coach so that he can have an affair with your wife.
    As long as it doesn't clash with my lessons

It is sad how GG is lampooned based on the final few years of his management at the club, easily forgetting and overlooking the football abilities of players early in his reign, his willingness to give youth a chance and indeed the success he brought to the club.
    I was actually talking about Don Howe.

I was actually talking about Don Howe.
    My statement is still relevant.

Indeed. It diminishes us all, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."