Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Wenger does decide to not sign a new deal.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If Wenger does decide to not sign a new deal.

I very much hope we do sign a manager from a similar level of football.

I know there is this respect for the likes of Eddie Howe but he's not the man for the job. I recall a time Martin O'Neill was the man for the job according to many Arsenal fans.

based on gossip I'll settle on Allegri. If it's true he is learning English it seems quite likely.

I don't see Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, United changing managers anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I know there is this respect for the likes of Eddie Howe but he's not the man for the job. I recall a time Martin O'Neill was the man for the job according to many Arsenal fans.

based on gossip I'll settle on Allegri. If it's true he is learning English it seems quite likely.

Nah #fakeItalian

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Nah #fakeItalian

My first car, although I had the estate version.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

If and when Wenger goes it will be time to rip the whole thing up and start again. No more of this fancy dan tippy tappy foreign passing nonsense. We want our Arsenal back!

Neil Warnock please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If and when Wenger goes it will be time to rip the whole thing up and start again. No more of this fancy dan tippy tappy foreign passing nonsense. We want our Arsenal back!

Neil Warnock please.
    There's no need to be like that about it. Steve Bould would do just fine, and I *know* you like him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There's no need to be like that about it. Steve Bould would do just fine, and I *know* you like him.
    I'm not sure he has a kind face. And I'd want to see how he carries a properly tailored suit before committing.

I'm not sure he has a kind face. And I'd want to see how he carries a properly tailored suit before committing.
    Almost certainly a million times better than Wenger

Neil Warnock please.
    Do you reckon George would come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you reckon George would come back?
    Imagine how he'd preen, walking out at The Emirates.

His direct replacement might be available of course. A man who could bring back all that traditional Arsenal grit, pwide in the shirt and pashun.

Welcome to Arsenal Tony Pulis.

Imagine how he'd preen, walking out at The Emirates.

His direct replacement might be available of course. A man who could bring back all that traditional Arsenal grit, pwide in the shirt and pashun.

Welcome to Arsenal Tony Pulis.
    He'd get the blazer out of the glass cabinet on the wall, don once again the immaculately-pressed grey slacks and Italian loafers of yore, Brylcreem and comb his remaining hair and stride straight back into our hearts.