Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surely even Donald wouldn't be this mental?

Surely even Donald wouldn't be this mental?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I wonder what proportion of US citizens would support those views? The answer might be frighteningly high, and with the expected rise in the Hispanic population, maybe it's increasing.

Oh my days. This might get gruesome.

It does all seem as though he just finds the whole President thing as an excercise in seeing quite how much he can get away with before everyone realises he's just doing for ****s and giggles and then walks off into the sunset having left a trail of destruction in his wake.......perhaps he only has 6 months to live

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wonder what proportion of US citizens would support those views? The answer might be frighteningly high, and with the expected rise in the Hispanic population, maybe it's increasing.

Some over their really fear he will somehow change the rules and will remain in power for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It does all seem as though he just finds the whole President thing as an excercise in seeing quite how much he can get away with before everyone realises he's just doing for ****s and giggles and then walks off into the sunset having left a trail of destruction in his wake.......perhaps he only has 6 months to live
    And then the really scary **** behind him gets into power

I suspect all this is an attempt to re-calibrate the debate, the discussion. Seems to be an on-going theme.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Right. His presidency is essentially a free hit.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I suspect all this is an attempt to re-calibrate the debate, the discussion. Seems to be an on-going theme.
    Suggest extreme steps so that the later, apparently less radical proposals seem comparatively reasonable sort of thing, you mean?

Suggest extreme steps so that the later, apparently less radical proposals seem comparatively reasonable sort of thing, you mean?
    If by "extreme" and "radical" you mean "honest common sense according to the people who elected him" then yes.

Basically, he's offered to return power to the people and "drain the swamp". But it's now up to the people to decide whether they really want to take him up on that and support his efforts. Many of them feel things have gone too far the other, wrong, way.

It makes no real difference to him, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    And then the really scary **** behind him gets into power
    Yes, a pensive prospect.