Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sir C what's the word on the street for the ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's this odd generational thing about driving. For my generation, the day you turned 17 the day your freedom and independence arrived. There is all sorts of romantic guff to spew about a man and his relationship with his car and with the open road, but, more prosaically, what I don't understand about subsequent generations is, what do you do about women? I mean, when you asked a girl out, did you collect her on the bus?
    You'd meet somewhere. Simple, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Angel station. the amount of time hours I have must have waiting standing around outside there.

Yes, that's what we used to do when we were 15 or 16.

Yes, but when I was older, I was at University, where everyone lived within a stone's throw and you all had your own place, so cars weren't necessary for either transport or as the location for the sexual act.

Still struggling with the advantage given by picking her up in the car, unless I suppose you are going to have your wicked way in the back seat later.

Yes, but when I was older, I was at University, where everyone lived within a stone's throw and you all had your own place, so cars weren't necessary for either transport or as the location for the sexual act.
    Sounds a bit limiting to me, but there you are, you kids know best.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Still struggling with the advantage given by picking her up in the car, unless I suppose you are going to have your wicked way in the back seat later.
    Well, it's sort of the gorwn up thing to do, you see.

Fúcking hell, is this really so hard? Children and spastics use the bus, grown ups have independence.

Well, it's sort of the gorwn up thing to do, you see.

Fúcking hell, is this really so hard? Children and spastics use the bus, grown ups have independence.
    Can't see any reference made by people to buses. And you have the cheek to on occasion criticise me for being rude.

Sounds a bit limiting to me, but there you are, you kids know best.
    Limiting? We were all 18-19, living away from home for the first time, had to work maybe an hour or so a day and were surrounded by friends, cheap booze, drugs and a vast array of sexual possibilities. Nothing limiting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Angel station. the amount of time hours I have must have waiting standing around outside there.
    Jeez - I was only about ten minutes late