Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sir C what's the word on the street for the ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO?

I think this anti bus lark is a modern phenom.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Limiting? We were all 18-19, living away from home for the first time, had to work maybe an hour or so a day and were surrounded by friends, cheap booze, drugs and a vast array of sexual possibilities. Nothing limiting about it.
    Except you couldn't go anywhere.

I suppose that's the thing; if you're 18 or 19 and still at school, you're going to think and behave like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Jeez - I was only about ten minutes late
    I probably had another 3 cigarettes in that 10 mins.

and i have a bad habit getting there too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Angel station. the amount of time hours I have must have waiting standing around outside there.
    That's alright for you urban trendies, I think. In the sticks though, different matter entirely.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's alright for you urban trendies, I think. In the sticks though, different matter entirely.
    meet you at the telephone box?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I suppose that's the thing; if you're 18 or 19 and still at school, you're going to think and behave like a child.
    And those are crucial formative years too; navigate according to discerning guidance or else..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Where on earth would we want to go? We could walk into the city centre and, if we wanted to go further afield, there was the railway. To be honest, money (or the lack thereof) was a far more limiting factor in terms of travelling than the lack of a car.
    As to the childishness thing, meh. If you offered me that year again, I'd take your arm off, regardless of whether or not you think I behaved like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    and i have a bad habit getting there too early.
    This may explain why ladies where standing you up, f

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This may explain why ladies where standing you up, f
    I was waiting for one once at 6. at 6:30pm I called her and she was still at home, but she'll leave in 15 mins.
    I told her to get ****ed.

No I didn't, I stayed there like a mong.