Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, that's Manchester United out of it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Are we a very good team too?
    No we are **** Monty.
    It has been established last season that a great season for spurs is a terrible one for Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Spurs are a very good team F. To deny so is silly.
    I don't have the same dislike of them as I have had in the past. they are doing a good job.

Liverpool I also do not have the same dislike for them as I used to since the whole Gerrard era has gone. actually same goes for Chelsea though I do not like Costa.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't have the same dislike of them as I have had in the past. they are doing a good job.

Liverpool I also do not have the same dislike for them as I used to since the whole Gerrard era has gone. actually same goes for Chelsea though I do not like Costa.
    It's definitely strange times when the far more interesting question around here is "How does everyone feel about the Arsenal",
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yes. To deny so is equally as silly.

We (some) dismiss Spurs because they are Spurs, no other reason. They have an excellent goalkeeper, a defence probably as good as any in the league, a formidable midfield and a functioning attack.

We are superior to them in terms of numbers / back up though of course some will question the quality of our numeric advantage. We are also superior to them in terms of the stardust provided by our two genuine top level players. They do not have any players of this level in my view.

Football however is of course a team game, quite a complex game but at the same time quite a simple game. Stardust alone is not enough.

p.s. well done. I know I can always rely on you for an utterly retarded and indeed spasticated comment and you have provided it here. You utter fúcking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yes. To deny so is equally as silly.

We (some) dismiss Spurs because they are Spurs, no other reason. They have an excellent goalkeeper, a defence probably as good as any in the league, a formidable midfield and a functioning attack.

We are superior to them in terms of numbers / back up though of course some will question the quality of our numeric advantage. We are also superior to them in terms of the stardust provided by our two genuine top level players. They do not have any players of this level in my view.

Football however is of course a team game, quite a complex game but at the same time quite a simple game. Stardust alone is not enough.

p.s. well done. I know I can always rely on you for an utterly retarded and indeed spasticated comment and you have provided it here. You utter fúcking moron.
    It might be worth asking admin if they can automate your replies to me to include that last sentence as a special signature.

It might be worth asking admin if they can automate your replies to me to include that last sentence as a special signature.
    Well I apologise if it sounds a little harsh but really - "Are we a very good team too?".

Jesus fúcking christ, are you 9 years old?

I am unsure if anybody has ever claimed otherwise.

It is the common held knowledge and acceptance of the quality we have, and then the huge resources and infrastructure to back that up, which causes people to think we regularly underperform and that we will continue to do so year on year.

That feeling is simply heightened in the immediate aftermath of a Watford debacle.

Win on Saturday and in the eyes of some the title is back on.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's definitely strange times when the far more interesting question around here is "How does everyone feel about the Arsenal",
    That's a good question. I will turn it into a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    That's a good question. I will turn it into a thread.
    Save it until May, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

At the current moment we are not a very good team in the first half of matches. (Southampton match excluded).