Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for Awimb. If women and men are equal in the workplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    So if a bloke decides to punch a wall or smash something because he's frustrated they'd quite likely fire him. as he would be perceived as a dangerous lunatic.

when a woman cries they all gather round with tissues give her 10 mins. The woman is perceived as a delicate flower who is upset.

for me they are the same response.

What I would say. if you want to have a cry go out side and do it.
    Tricky, isn't it. Best try to stay well away from the whole sorry business, imo.

I did pick up one little titbit on the subject years ago though; apparently it's all those contraceptive pills dollies take nowadays. They mess with their heads and hormones and all that sort of thing and put them in an eternal bad mood. You have to feel sorry for them really, it seems you should be grateful they turn up at all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Tricky, isn't it. Best try to stay well away from the whole sorry business, imo.

I did pick up one little titbit on the subject years ago though; apparently it's all those contraceptive pills dollies take nowadays. They mess with their heads and hormones and all that sort of thing and put them in an eternal bad mood. You have to feel sorry for them really, it seems you should be grateful they turn up at all.
    Look, I've always maintained that women are like French cars. Outwardly attractive, but look under the bonnet and the thing's a fücking mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Look, I've always maintained that women are like French cars. Outwardly attractive, but look under the bonnet and the thing's a fücking mess.
    Could be. German is a far better buy anyway.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Never seen a chick cry in work.
    You should go to more brothels.

No finer moment that when your hooker realises what her life has begun and hits rock bottom as she takes a pounding from yourself for cash and breaks down into tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    You should go to more brothels.

No finer moment that when your hooker realises what her life has begun and hits rock bottom as she takes a pounding from yourself for cash and breaks down into tears.
    Do you work in a brothel?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Do you work in a brothel?
    If by work, you mean frequent, then yes, yes I do...

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    If by work, you mean frequent, then yes, yes I do...
    I gather the money's very good. Fairplay.