Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BBC has lost the rights to the Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Christ no - the efficiency is a myth (see building projects in Hamburg/Berlin for example - or even how they took three ****ing months just to put a new revolving door on our ****ing building).
    Yes, but surely it's the best revolving door available. Coming to such decisions takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Christ no - the efficiency is a myth (see building projects in Hamburg/Berlin for example - or even how they took three ****ing months just to put a new revolving door on our ****ing building).

Angela should be queen of everything of course though
    I know the efficiency thing is a myth these days, but that German attitude of 'why doesn't everyone do things like us?' still lingers in places.
    My favourite recent example of the myth of German efficiency being exposed when it was pointed out after that terrorist chap was shot in Italy that we now had the bizarre spectacle of the German police being bungling incompetents while the Italian police act with ruthless efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Everyone skates in Holland, p. It's fúcking freezing in winter and they have canals everywhere.
    Everyone bowls or plays darts in my experience and can never remember it being particularly cold, even in January. I guess I only went frequently over a couple of years though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, but surely it's the best revolving door available. Coming to such decisions takes time.
    Actually they replaced the revolving door with these automatic ones which shushes like the Star Trek door and it is cylindrical like a transporter. It is really quite cool a bit like this

maxresdefault.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I know the efficiency thing is a myth these days, but that German attitude of 'why doesn't everyone do things like us?' still lingers in places.
    My favourite recent example of the myth of German efficiency being exposed when it was pointed out after that terrorist chap was shot in Italy that we now had the bizarre spectacle of the German police being bungling incompetents while the Italian police act with ruthless efficiency.
    Yes that went down well as you can imagine. Well it did quite with the Bavarians as it was clearly the Northerners how ****ed up

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I will watch them just as soon as they get rid of all the non sports and legalise all the drugs, so everyone's absolutely roided to fück and likely to burst at any moment.
    That would be ace, wouldn't it?

Can you imagine watching someone run the 100m in about 4 secs? Or maybe Mo Farah could run the 5K against a clean athlete running the 800m and we could see who wins.

Opportunities for class entertainment all over the shop here, Burney.