Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, at least we can let go of any lingering thoughts of the title now.

Anyway, at least we can let go of any lingering thoughts of the title now.

Hopefully Chelsea will keep going, as the least worst option.

Time to concentrate on the cups. I'd like to see a strong side out at Sutton. It would be silly, but relatively easy, to trip up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Time to concentrate on the cups. I'd like to see a strong side out at Sutton. It would be silly, but relatively easy, to trip up there.
    Back on if we win on saturday. That my Dutch friend from Sidcup is how this football thing rolls.

Did you know the Eurovision Song Contest isn't until May 17th this year? I'm not sure I can wait that long.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Back on if we win on saturday. That my Dutch friend from Sidcup is how this football thing rolls.
    It's not so much the points issue, sw; it's the confirmation that going 0-3 down at Bournemouth wasn't an aberration, but something this team very much has in its locker. I fear that it will happen again, and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you know the Eurovision Song Contest isn't until May 17th this year? I'm not sure I can wait that long.
    Oh, I was just starting to wonder when it was coming along. I hear that our entry isn't the strongest.

I'm hoping for more Polish dairymaids.

Oh, I was just starting to wonder when it was coming along. I hear that our entry isn't the strongest.

I'm hoping for more Polish dairymaids.
    Oh yes, that was a bit special

Did it not always used to be early April?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was thinking about that yesterday. I was going to make a thread. Stuff you don't really enjoy but you watch every year.

As it's the superbowl soon I think it falls into that category.

It's annoying I had bought a special telly box just to watch football.
    now I don't want to

I even watched the game last night on a Singapore channel. which just made me think of noodles.

It's not so much the points issue, sw; it's the confirmation that going 0-3 down at Bournemouth wasn't an aberration, but something this team very much has in its locker. I fear that it will happen again, and again.
    I know and I completely agree, however we both know that in football the most recent result is king and if for example we won on Saturday then some, a certain element shall I say, would be briefly seduced into thinking a corner had been turned and that Bournemouth and Watford were the freak days and that it was on (again).

I know we won't win the league. I know we won't win the Champions League. We have a decent chance in the FA Cup.

I did that about 10 years ago