Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ribery out of CL matches against us

Ribery out of CL matches against us

according to Jan Aage Fjortoft

altough it doesn't state if it's both legs of the tie or just 1st

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    according to Jan Aage Fjortoft

altough it doesn't state if it's both legs of the tie or just 1st
    Wouldn't be bothered either way. Not the player he was. Robben is still looking sharp. Oh and there's Müller, Costa, Coman and Lewandowski. And did you see Alaba's free kick at the weekend - Christ almighty

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Wouldn't be bothered either way. Not the player he was. Robben is still looking sharp. Oh and there's Müller, Costa, Coman and Lewandowski. And did you see Alaba's free kick at the weekend - Christ almighty
    Muller's shíte now, isn't he? Costa plays for Chelsea, Coman manages Everton, Lewandowski is obviously a made up name, and I won't even begin to address your Ali Baba fantasies.

Come home la, they've driven you mental

I didn't say it was now a banker. Still think we will somehow scrape through though

I would rather face Ribery than Costa wide left.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I didn't say it was now a banker. Still think we will somehow scrape through though
    Oh - I think we have a chance. Definitely beatable and just don't want to get my hopes up

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would rather face Ribery than Costa wide left.
    Indeed - can even let Sanches maraud down there if they want. Don't think they will fancy facing our attack though either. Particularly if our Sanchez is buzzing around the middle