Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I read that Ancelotti says Bayern will benefit from having a winter break.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh you always get a bed in business. But this is a seperate cabin, with a double bed, and the use of a shower.

Chef is on call throughout the flight and the wide-ranging menu includes lobster thermidor

£7,500 each return. With business class at £2,500, I'd could countenance going as far as £5,000, just the once, just to have experienced it, but £7,500 is too rich for my blood.
    The key question, of course, is: are you allowed to have sex in it?

I will be popping off out east in April and seriously considered splurging on Singapore Airlines Suites class, but it's just too much money to justify. One day. Just for the experience.

Attachment 438
    I think my friend did this one. or similar.
    He's got a youtube channel of him just flying all over the world. He often just goes on trips just to experience the flight then flies back.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't think they'd be allowed to suggest that it's allowed per se, but the bumph says, "When you’re travelling in our Suites, you’ll never have to share your personal space. Your individual cabin has its own sliding door and window blinds to give you all the privacy you want. Its spaciousness allows for a standalone bed, completely separate from your seat. A space that’s all yours. Nothing comes close."

So that's basically an invitation to get jiggy, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think my friend did this one. or similar.
    He's got a youtube channel of him just flying all over the world. He often just goes on trips just to experience the flight then flies back.
    Yes, there is a forum called Flyertalk, populated by people who fly around the world first class as a hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    At £7,500 I expect it is thrown in, choice of 3 air stewards (or the poofs that work on the plane if that is your thing).

Sex buffet as such.

I don't think they'd be allowed to suggest that it's allowed per se, but the bumph says, "When you’re travelling in our Suites, you’ll never have to share your personal space. Your individual cabin has its own sliding door and window blinds to give you all the privacy you want. Its spaciousness allows for a standalone bed, completely separate from your seat. A space that’s all yours. Nothing comes close."

So that's basically an invitation to get jiggy, isn't it?
    So you would literally be 'splurging' on it? I assume they change the sheets?

Still, 5 grand extra is a bit much just to knob the wife, innit?

Yes, there is a forum called Flyertalk, populated by people who fly around the world first class as a hobby.
    he makes about £650 a month from youtube too
    I want some of this action.

Oddly he said he's quite scared of flying.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    At £7,500 I expect it is thrown in, choice of 3 air stewards (or the poofs that work on the plane if that is your thing).

Sex buffet as such.
    Ermmm...a steward is one of the pooves, sw.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Sex buffet as such.
    The cabin crew are trained to save your life when the smoke is too thick for you to find an exit, sw, not to nosh on your gnarly, shrivelled old member.

The cabin crew are trained to save your life when the smoke is too thick for you to find an exit, sw, not to nosh on your gnarly, shrivelled old member.
    They can presumably do both, though? Albeit not at the same time.