Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The draw will, of course, be rigged

The draw will, of course, be rigged

to ensure we get Man Utd away...you'll see

We got United away.

Sutton.
    "...the Liverpool players are down, absolutely abject. Aldridge is down. Barnes is down. Dalglish just stands there. Nicol's on his knees. McMahon is on his knees..."

Quote Originally Posted by CrossGun View Post
    We got United away.

Sutton.
    Let's see if they have the courage to keep home advantage, rather than just go for a big pay day

If they beat us they could go and win the whole thing. Biggest story since Leicester won the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    If they beat us they could go and win the whole thing. Biggest story since Leicester won the league.
    Damn! I thought I knew every club in England. This is a new one for me! I even know that Chesterfield are the Spireites? What are these lads? I know that all the good names like Posh and Shrimpers are taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Damn! I thought I knew every club in England. This is a new one for me! I even know that Chesterfield are the Spireites? What are these lads? I know that all the good names like Posh and Shrimpers are taken.
    These lads have never been in the league and willnever be whilst they play ontier current pitch.

Previous high points in their history are losing 6-0 to Leeds (revenge is sweet) and 8-0 to Oxford Utd in the FA Cup. They can't afford a nickname.