Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in need of some education

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yeah, but's he's incognito, isn't he? No point Sodd wearing a disguise and going on about giant bazookas all the time.
    And the poster in question has taken a shine to me. Which Sodd also did.

I'm not convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Right. I can do this. Dad's Army. Don't tell 'em your name, Pike. Stupid Boy. Eastenders. Gay? He's gay. Viva Prat Vegas is a former poster who is out of the closet.

Is it NBMB?
    I think this is how those poor cvnts in 3.2.1 used to feel

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    And the poster in question has taken a shine to me. Which Sodd also did.

I'm not convinced.
    Sod (RIP) was firmly rooted in mid/late 1970s Highbury nostalgia. Furthermore, he was mad for murdering grannies and stealing their kitchen utensils. I'm going to need more convincing.

Sod (RIP) was firmly rooted in mid/late 1970s Highbury nostalgia. Furthermore, he was mad for murdering grannies and stealing their kitchen utensils. I'm going to need more convincing.
    And he loved Only fools and horses.

He also had this lady and her chests as his avatar.

faith-brown-07.jpg

It doesn't make sense. The true Sod would surely know he'd be welcomed like the prodigal son? Why would he hide from us?

Someone needs to start a post about broads with bloody huge funbags to see whether he partakes in the discussion. If so, then I'll take it as confirmation of this momentous occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

At last. We all thought Ian Lavender was dead, but he lives. And we all thought Sod was dead.....
    For the record can I just say I have never thought the chap was dead as it would be most unfortunate (for him) and given his regular contributions also quite unexpected.

I always assumed he simply decided to wash his hands of the immature though at times tense debate that occurs here daily.

Either that or he was bulled off by Sir C.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Someone needs to start a post about broads with bloody huge funbags to see whether he partakes in the discussion. If so, then I'll take it as confirmation of this momentous occasion.
    And if it's not him, you can legally pronounce him dead, can't you?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    For the record can I just say I have never thought the chap was dead as it would be most unfortunate (for him) and given his regular contributions also quite unexpected.

I always assumed he simply decided to wash his hands of the immature though at times tense debate that occurs here daily.

Either that or he was bulled off by Sir C.
    I'd just like to find out who he is before Marvellous Marve turns up and accuses him of being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It doesn't make sense. The true Sod would surely know he'd be welcomed like the prodigal son? Why would he hide from us?
    Maybe he doesn't want to answer certain questions.

Also, he was Sodd the No. 6 for a while. In tribute to another poster, Save the No. 6.