Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm going for a common(ish) Subway tonight.

I'm going for a common(ish) Subway tonight.

Pat is paying with his Subway card
    What shall I order ?
    I might try their turkey escallop in a bun and wash it down with the house Lucozade
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    What shall I order ?
    I might try their turkey escallop in a bun and wash it down with the house Lucozade
    I've never tried Subway. Is it a sortt of posh McDonalds like Five Guys? That sort of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've never tried Subway. Is it a sortt of posh McDonalds like Five Guys? That sort of thing?
    No it's rolls, you tell em what you want them,
    then they don't understand you and do something else.

and the price always seems to be different.

They sell cartridges of salt disguised as food by the occasional limp lettuce leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    No it's rolls, you tell em what you want them,
    then they don't understand you and do something else.

and the price always seems to be different.
    In my - admittedly limited - experience, all the rolls taste the same regardless of the ingredients you specify.

They sell cartridges of salt disguised as food by the occasional limp lettuce leaf
    Might I suggest a chinese instead? At least the salt will have a layer of MSG for added flavour.

Might I suggest a chinese instead? At least the salt will have a layer of MSG for added flavour.
    I will persuade Pat that his Subway card can be accepted in Chinese restaurants and go for a blow out
    We are going to end up being threatened by angry little orientals waving meat cleavers and washing the dishes for 2 hours aren't we

What shall I order ?
    I'm having kebab pizza

Do you know, in desperation a couple of weeks ago, I had lunch in one of those Leon places in Liverpool street. You know, the ones part-owned by that fiercesome-looking lezza who used to plow Jack Monroe's furrow?
    Well I went in, ordered some sort of meatballs, rice and salad effort. It was remarkably reasonably-priced and, do you know what, it was damned tasty. Tasty meatballs in a well-made sauce, properly cooked brown rice and a good, well-dressed salad - all for about a fiver, I think.
    I was very pleasantly surprised, as I'd assumed it was just somewhere middle class mums took their kids to show they were better than the sort of people who took their kids to McDonald's. I mean, obviously it is that, but the food's actually quite competent.

What shall I order ?
    As I'm drinking in the Old Nick in Holborn there is a reasonable chance that I might end the evening with a a Full English in Becks, Red Lion Street, alongside all the cabbies. It happened many times when I used to work round there.