Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: President Trump Executive Order Declaring Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Organisation

President Trump Executive Order Declaring Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Organisation

What, pray, is the Muslim Brotherhood when it's at home? Tim Westwood?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I have no idea, but I'm willing to bet that a bunch of people are about to wet their knickers on twitter starting... now.

There is a brown man with a beard on Arsenal Fan TV who says the word Fam in every sentence
    He might be in the Muslim brotherhood
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

It's the people who took over Egypt after Mubarak, isn't it? Until they turned out to be a bit too muslimey and the army came and kicked them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have no idea, but I'm willing to bet that a bunch of people are about to wet their knickers on twitter starting... now.
    Yes, it seems to me that that is essentially what Twitter is *for*. My son tried to get me into it but, no. Not for me, Clive.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's the people who took over Egypt after Mubarak, isn't it? Until they turned out to be a bit too muslimey and the army came and kicked them out.
    Obama's chums? My word

Yes, it seems to me that that is essentially what Twitter is *for*. My son tried to get me into it but, no. Not for me, Clive.
    I think you'd enjoy it.

Obama's chums? My word
    Yes. The Donald really is quite the lad, isn't he?

I think you'd enjoy it.
    I just looked and the latest Arsenal story is the Ox performing in some sort of cooking challenge

Yes. The Donald really is quite the lad, isn't he?
    He's certainly trolling good and hard.

It's still all about the economy though; fail to make an impact there and it will be a long four years for him, I feel.