Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: President Trump Executive Order Declaring Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Organisation

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He's certainly trolling good and hard.

It's still all about the economy though; fail to make an impact there and it will be a long four years for him, I feel.
    Oh, of course. But he's going to keep the honeymoon going as long as possible by pulling off crowd-pleasers like this.

I reckon he'll declare Hawaii no longer to be US territory next, just to prove himself right about Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, of course. But he's going to keep the honeymoon going as long as possible by pulling off crowd-pleasers like this.

I reckon he'll declare Hawaii no longer to be US territory next, just to prove himself right about Obama.
    People I know and respect believe all that. I mean, *really* believe it

It's all a bit too much The Long Goodbye, for me.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

People I know and respect believe all that. I mean, *really* believe it

It's all a bit too much The Long Goodbye, for me.
    Well I think we've established that they're an odd lot, our yanqui chums. Decent enough, but some damn funny ideas about some things.

It's still all about the economy though; fail to make an impact there and it will be a long four years for him, I feel.
    Not sure how easy it will be for him to create manufacturing jobs *and* keep Walmart full of cheap Chinese products.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not sure how easy it will be for him to create manufacturing jobs *and* keep Walmart full of cheap Chinese products.
    Oh, I don't think anyone's expecting logical consistency, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not easy at all, I'd say. Practically impossible even. The important thing seems to be that he *means* well and only upsets just the right sort.

After all, countless "better", more suitable leaders have failed to live up to their hype. Frankly, it's unfair to only call the Donald out on this, as though no-one in politics has ever told extravagant porkies before.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Not easy at all, I'd say. Practically impossible even. The important thing seems to be that he *means* well and only upsets just the right sort.

After all, countless "better", more suitable leaders have failed to live up to their hype. Frankly, it's unfair to only call the Donald out on this, as though no-one in politics has ever told extravagant porkies before.
    Yes, this is what makes me laugh about the 'fake news' panic. You'd think politics and journalism had been bastions of truth and decency before now, to hear some people talk.

Yes, this is what makes me laugh about the 'fake news' panic. You'd think politics and journalism had been bastions of truth and decency before now, to hear some people talk.
    Exactly. Basically a bunch of dirty drunks and gamblers.

As the man obviously wanted to say ..

This may be a crowd-pleaser, but it also happens to absolutely be the right decision.

Exactly. Basically a bunch of dirty drunks and gamblers.

As the man obviously wanted to say ..
    How dare you. I never gamble