Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you so called Great Britain people aware of the Babestation "scandal"???

Are you so called Great Britain people aware of the Babestation "scandal"???

Real life Father Ted shít.

I was stopped in the street last night by a national radio station, and I believe I am using the correct term here, seeking a “vox-pop” on the issue.

Naturally I told them to jog on and returned to my music. The Clash by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I was stopped in the street last night by a national radio station, and I believe I am using the correct term here, seeking a “vox-pop” on the issue.

Nope, must have missed this, please do tell

Is this where Irish men are tring to call babestation but forget to put the International dialing code in and end up calling some village on the west coast
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Is this where Irish men are tring to call babestation but forget to put the International dialing code in and end up calling some village on the west coast
    Exactly, poor old ladies in Westport answering their phones at all hours of the day to be quizzed on what type of knickers they are wearing, if indeed any.

Exactly, poor old ladies in Westport answering their phones at all hours of the day to be quizzed on what type of knickers they are wearing, if indeed any.
    This is splendid stuff - although it's not going to do anything for the intellectual reputation of the Irish, I fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Bloody hell I wonder how much that costs.

Isn't there a Irish version?

anyone got a the irish village number ervert:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is splendid stuff - although it's not going to do anything for the intellectual reputation of the Irish, I fear.
    Well I presume that if one is about the begin masturbating furiously while clutching a phone with the other hand the complexities of international dialling codes will, on occasion, create an issue.

For all we know these people may never have had the prior need to dial the UK mainland.

Just imaging the reaction of Mary when she answers the phone is however enough to make me chuckle. I am not sure me finding it very funny was the reaction the radio man was hoping to get.

In any case the matter is being dealt with as Babestation has apologised (though clearly the error is not theirs) and are even going as far as to send some babes over to the West today to try and calm the angry locals.

Well I presume that if one is about the begin masturbating furiously while clutching a phone with the other hand the complexities of international dialling codes will, on occasion, create an issue.

For all we know these people may never have had the prior need to dial the UK mainland.

Just imaging the reaction of Mary when she answers the phone is however enough to make me chuckle. I am not sure me finding it very funny was the reaction the radio man was hoping to get.

In any case the matter is being dealt with as Babestation has apologised (though clearly the error is not theirs) and are even going as far as to send some babes over to the West today to try and calm the angry locals.
    Fair point. Besides, telephone masturbating Babestation viewers are unlikely to be among the best and brightest any country has to offer.

How anyone could do anything other than chuckle I've not idea. It's hilarious - although you do wonder if a few of the ladies went along with it, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fair point. Besides, telephone masturbating Babestation viewers are unlikely to be among the best and brightest any country has to offer.

How anyone could do anything other than chuckle I've not idea. It's hilarious - although you do wonder if a few of the ladies went along with it, don't you?
    Oh I imagine the transcripts of the incorrect telephone calls would be comedy gold,