Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What we can expect until May.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJ View Post
    Not sure I exactly forced said lager down your throat. It's a talent sleeping standing up!
    I distinctly remember... no, wait, I remember nothing distinctly Except feeling sub-optimal the following morning whilst walking around a museum full of Luftwaffe aircraft. Which was a bit odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    1. January is as good as done, man. Let it go.
    2. There is a slight possibility of the Beast From The East paying us a visit in February. A period of intense cold and heavy snow could be around the corner.
    3. March is, as you say, generally dull, wet and miserable. However, there are at least some daylight hours and the promise of spring in the daffodils.
    4. My birthday is in April and the sun always seems to shine on my birthday, so that's ok.
    5. By May the days are long and one knows for sure that one has survived another winter. Hurrah for May!

I still think that first week in april post the clocks going forward is a real sign of the winter depression lifting.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman