Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What we can expect until May.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Didn't have you down as an Express reader, C.
    More Berni's territory?

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Didn't have you down as an Express reader, C.
    Far from it 7. My sources are serious meteorologists, hence the 'slight possibility'. They don't like to commit themselves, these lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I looked at my phone this morning to see the temperature was -7 and thought that's an improvement
    When I came to Munich last time I purchased special thermal underwear for the trip, then forgot to pack it. I wore it the other week oop north, and it was absolutely magnificent. If I'd worn it that night up the Allianz I'd have been sweating like Jeremy Corbyn in a general election.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When I came to Munich last time I purchased special thermal underwear for the trip, then forgot to pack it. I wore it the other week oop north, and it was absolutely magnificent. If I'd worn it that night up the Allianz I'd have been sweating like Jeremy Corbyn in a general election.
    That could have made the train journey even more unbearable. Withnail is coming over this time. I've suggested this as the right look

christmasstorysnowsuit_thumb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That could have made the train journey even more unbearable. Withnail is coming over this time. I've suggested this as the right look

christmasstorysnowsuit_thumb.jpg
    I seem to recall that one of our party fell asleep on that Zug. Standing up. And another chap vomited on his shoes.

I would have been fine if Homerj hadn't poured about 18 litres of lager down my throat throughout the day

Fúck me, in hindsight we must have been on it for 18 hours

Do you still see those lads from that bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I seem to recall that one of our party fell asleep on that Zug. Standing up. And another chap vomited on his shoes.

I would have been fine if Homerj hadn't poured about 18 litres of lager down my throat throughout the day

Fúck me, in hindsight we must have been on it for 18 hours

Do you still see those lads from that bar?
    Yep - every so often. One has been saddled with/his life-enhanced by a child but every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They fool me every year SW.
    I always think we have a chance. When we beat Leicester last season I thought that would be it.

Why do they do this to me
    Au contraire I expect nothing each year and expect so until we have a change of manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    January is great as there are usually lots of clear, crisp, dry and still days. Cold isn't a problem - just wrap up and glow.

February tends to be less pleasant as wind and rain get added to the cold.

March is sometimes the worst because it is supposed to be spring but isn't. Not quite as cold as February but usually wetter and windier and thoughts of "ok, enough of this. Could do with it warming up a bit."

April should be warmer, but you can never be sure of a dry day, even when it is springlike, because of those pesky April showers. There might be some genuine summery moments though.

May often bursts into glorious summer to finally warm the bones and heart. Then you realise that in a few weeks the days start getting shorter again and winter is coming.

Football content: Our season will be well fùcked long before May. Over in February imo.
    We've had a fairly mild winter. Temperatures have been around 0 to -3 instead of the more normal -5 to -15. Had a couple of days of -28 though which was nice

Not sure I exactly forced said lager down your throat. It's a talent sleeping standing up!

Quote Originally Posted by swv2 View Post
    au contraire i expect nothing each year and expect so until we have a change of manager.
    wenger out!!