Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TPP Gone

TPP Gone

Killed by Trump. AWIMB's favourite commentator Owen Jones says Trump didn't kill it. Even though he did.

Hopefully TTIP is next to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Killed by Trump. AWIMB's favourite commentator Owen Jones says Trump didn't kill it. Even though he did.

He's going to need a new biro soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He's going to need a new biro soon.
    This whole freak out over him cutting funding for overseas NGOs that endorse abortion seems a bit overblown. Turns out every Republican President has done exactly the same as soon as they've entered office, so it's hardly a radical move.

And anyway, it doesn't even affect the ability of these groups to directly fund abortions, as the money for that specific purpose is ring-fenced.

I heard on the radio earlier that he is expected today to make some formal announcement about building the wall.

Good man Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I heard on the radio earlier that he is expected today to make some formal announcement about building the wall.

Good man Donald.
    Yes, that'll be the same wall (or "fence" as she described it) that Hilary also advocated.

Good man Donald.
    I don't knwo why everyone's so upset about a wall now, given that they started building the bloody thing in 2006.

Good man Donald.
    Today is immigrant day, SW. Executive orders will be signed for building the wall and restricting immigration for arabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

TTIP has been dead in the water for months - so he may put stones to its pocket and make it sink, but can't claim to have killed it

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't knwo why everyone's so upset about a wall now, given that they started building the bloody thing in 2006.
    A few hundred miles of it already exists doesn't it... it just can't change the flow of rivers, or something like that, seems to be 1 of the obstacles to it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    TTIP has been dead in the water for months - so he may put stones to its pocket and make it sink, but can't claim to have killed it
    I wasn't suggesting he would be the one to bury it. I just want it gone.