Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles, PRSB - I'm unconvinced on J Sheekey

Charles, PRSB - I'm unconvinced on J Sheekey

based on a quick review of the menu.

It looks like really simple to the point of being boring fish/seafood dishes that are very overpriced. £44 for a grilled lobster

What's so special about it then?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

It looks like really simple to the point of being boring fish/seafood dishes that are very overpriced. £44 for a grilled lobster

It's J Sheekey, you pig-ignorant oaf.

For the love of God go to McDonalds where you'll feel comfortable. And never, ever ask me for a restaurant recommendation again. I cannot bear to cast my pearls before such swine as you.

Surely you wouldn't expect a whole lobster in an upscale London restaurant to come much cheaper than that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's J Sheekey, you pig-ignorant oaf.

For the love of God go to McDonalds where you'll feel comfortable. And never, ever ask me for a restaurant recommendation again. I cannot bear to cast my pearls before such swine as you.
    Nah *******s to that. It looks really boring.

Lobster Mayonnaise
    Grilled Dover Sole
    Lobster Grilled or Thermidor (with chips)

Honestly, you two must be taking the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Surely you wouldn't expect a whole lobster in an upscale London restaurant to come much cheaper than that?
    As it has Thermidor as an option I'm assuming it is half a lobster. I've made lobster thermidor (it's sh1t) and it is so rich that there's no way any sane man would try to eat all of one.

As it has Thermidor as an option I'm assuming it is half a lobster. I've made lobster thermidor (it's sh1t) and it is so rich that there's no way any sane man would try to eat all of one.
    Sir C and I have eaten whole Lobster thermidor together. As have our womenfolk. With chips.

You, sir, are a weakling and a homo.

Didn't a see you and that pompous old stoat talking about somewhere that did lamb ribs or something like that?

That sounded interesting, certainly when compared to grilled fish.

Didn't a see you and that pompous old stoat talking about somewhere that did lamb ribs or something like that?

That sounded interesting, certainly when compared to grilled fish.
    Smoking Goat, perhaps?

Charlie mentioned Barrafina. That's great - just go there, if you don't mind eating while sitting on a bar stool.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sir C and I have eaten whole Lobster thermidor together. As have our womenfolk. With chips.

You, sir, are a weakling and a homo.
    Perhaps I could eat more of it if it was any good. The thermidor sauce overwhelmed the lobster and the whole thing was just sickly and boring. The addition of chips would just make it too awful, I think.

You, Charles and your birds need to appreciate light, delicate flavours which are beautifully structured and leave the diner feeling refreshed and inquisitive.

I expect you were all hammered and straight on the Rennies afterwards, you cretins.

Smoking Goat, perhaps?

Charlie mentioned Barrafina. That's great - just go there, if you don't mind eating while sitting on a bar stool.
    Yeah that was it, you preferred Barrafina then? I've had a lot of tapas recently so was thinking of something else. Can you book Smoking Goat and what sort of food is it?

I'd prefer something other than grilled fish smothered in a sickly cream sauce, if possible.