Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just reading some extracts from the 1990s manifesto written by Ted Kaczynski,

Just reading some extracts from the 1990s manifesto written by Ted Kaczynski,

the self-styled "Unabomber".

Not sure how I feel about the whole "randomly killing innocents" thing, but credit when it's due....

"When someone interprets as derogatory almost anything that is said about him (or about groups with whom he identifies) we conclude that he has inferiority feelings or low self-esteem. This tendency is pronounced among minority rights advocates, whether or not they belong to the minority groups whose rights they defend. They are hypersensitive about the words used to designate minorities. ... Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual, white males from middle-class families"

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    the self-styled "Unabomber".

Not sure how I feel about the whole "randomly killing innocents" thing, but credit when it's due....

"When someone interprets as derogatory almost anything that is said about him (or about groups with whom he identifies) we conclude that he has inferiority feelings or low self-esteem. This tendency is pronounced among minority rights advocates, whether or not they belong to the minority groups whose rights they defend. They are hypersensitive about the words used to designate minorities. ... Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual, white males from middle-class families"
    Yes. The random murder of innocents is a bit of a stumbling block in my appreciation of the lad Kaczynski, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. The random murder of innocents is a bit of a stumbling block in my appreciation of the lad Kaczynski, though.
    He’s offered to do one interview with the media from prison, on the condition that the journalist interviewing him must acknowledge he is sane.

I might apply. Imagine his face when I tell him that women from around the world recently dressed up as giant vaginas to protest for women's rights during a march organised by a woman who supports Sharia Law?

He’s offered to do one interview with the media from prison, on the condition that the journalist interviewing him must acknowledge he is sane.

I might apply. Imagine his face when I tell him that women from around the world recently dressed up as giant vaginas to protest for women's rights during a march organised by a woman who supports Sharia Law?
    That would definitely fück with his conceptions of what constitutes 'sanity' these days.

Eh? Really?

Details please, ta.