Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have to say Henry Winter has been on fine form the past few days

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Some of the nonsense being spouted across the media is just ridiculous. 10 game ban, Community service reffing Sunday league matches

2 or 3 game ban and fine. He gave Taylor a gentle push
    Yep - he can't argue with that. At the end of the day he is just trying to get Taylor to go back to the pitch, he isn't abusing him. Pardew's was considerably worse

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Surprised you read his nonsense, this is like Burney reading Owen Jones.

If he's done the match report of a match I'm interested in I might skim it, other than that there is simply no value in reading anything he writes. It's just error-ridden, pompous drivel of the highest order.

And while I'm no expert on grammar or creative writing generally, doesn't he have a really odd style of writing? It's like he wrote 200 different sentences and then jammed them all together into paragraphs as best he could. Awful to read.
    Oh you are absolutely spot on, wes. His writing style is awful as well - and he tries to crowbar something "clever" in sometimes. I do try to avoid him - in fact saw the headline and knew I should not read it. But...

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh you are absolutely spot on, wes.
    Did you get someone else to type that for you?

He is a man u fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dorset Gooner View Post
    He is a man u fan
    He certainly was as far up Sir Alex Ferguson's anus as it was possible to be without passing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorset Gooner View Post
    He is a man u fan
    No, he isn't: Monty is right

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No, he isn't: Monty is right
    There's a first
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman