Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have to say Henry Winter has been on fine form the past few days

Have to say Henry Winter has been on fine form the past few days

the obnoxious ****. His piece on Ryan Mason yesterday read like an obituary (I think at one point he did refer to him in the past tense but that may have been changed now) and today's piece on why Wenger must never be forgiven is sanctimonious *******s of the highest order. wd hw

Poor Ryan Mason. Gets a fractured skull and then has to put up with a hospital visit from John Terry.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    the obnoxious ****. His piece on Ryan Mason yesterday read like an obituary (I think at one point he did refer to him in the past tense but that may have been changed now) and today's piece on why Wenger must never be forgiven is sanctimonious *******s of the highest order. wd hw

A case of Henry Winter doing his best Henry Winter impersonation?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

He always reserves his greatest pomposity and sanctimony for Wenger and Arsenal. He must miss the days when we used to get a red card every other match.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He always reserves his greatest pomposity and sanctimony for Wenger and Arsenal. He must miss the days when we used to get a red card every other match.
    Some of the nonsense being spouted across the media is just ridiculous. 10 game ban, Community service reffing Sunday league matches

2 or 3 game ban and fine. He gave Taylor a gentle push

Obnoxious **** he may be, but Stewart Robson on The Game podcast takes obnoxious ****ishness to a whole new level.

Arsene must have shagged his wife.

Indeed - he's been quite reserved recently so clearly had to go to town on this one

Winter refused to contribute to the Rocky charity book because he was worried people would accuse him of being a Gooner (which he is).

Indeed - he's been quite reserved recently so clearly had to go to town on this one
    Surprised you read his nonsense, this is like Burney reading Owen Jones.

If he's done the match report of a match I'm interested in I might skim it, other than that there is simply no value in reading anything he writes. It's just error-ridden, pompous drivel of the highest order.

And while I'm no expert on grammar or creative writing generally, doesn't he have a really odd style of writing? It's like he wrote 200 different sentences and then jammed them all together into paragraphs as best he could. Awful to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Obnoxious **** he may be, but Stewart Robson on The Game podcast takes obnoxious ****ishness to a whole new level.

Arsene must have shagged his wife.
    Is Stewart Robson still going? How much bitterness has one man got? I don't listen to the Game podcast thank god. In fact the whole football coverage in the Times to be going a bit Telegraph now anyway. Very good for other sports