Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SportsWimb. Have you been sent off in a match?

some of us learn the hard way, abr.

I did once get sent off because during me explaining to the referee why he was wrong in his decision to incorrectly award a corner because the last touch of the ball came "off her" (whilst pointing to a opponent sporting a rather girly ponytail), it all kicked off.

I'm still not sure what the actual reason for my dismissal was.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

I did once get sent off because during me explaining to the referee why he was wrong in his decision to incorrectly award a corner because the last touch of the ball came "off her" (whilst pointing to a opponent sporting a rather girly ponytail), it all kicked off.

You could have claimed to be simply rejecting patriarchal conventions of cisnormativity, i.

you only had straights or queers in those days, sc.

simpler, happier times.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

you only had straights or queers in those days, sc.

simpler, happier times.
    Yes, I played with a poove once who used to do hand stands in the shower to get a good blast up his bum crack.

I've no idea if he was interested in football.

I never ever told the referee why I thought he was wrong. I always asked him why he gave that decision. They were always willing.. You would be amazed how often, while explaining, refs would tie themselves in knots. I would imagine that the thought of looking a bit silly was much less preferable to having some uncouth yob screaming abuse at a ref. The number of decision I could get going my way.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman