Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SportsWimb. Have you been sent off in a match?

SportsWimb. Have you been sent off in a match?

or ejected from any other sports?

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Why?
    I was banned for playing for Dorset for a few games after a mis-understanding between the umpire and I.

Also sent off from a six-a-side game of football after a disagreement with the referee over a corner decision. Things were said that shouldn't have been said.

Why?
    Several times, I fear.

Once, happily, for gobbing on a bishop's shoe.

Why?
    Can't say I have. Although last year I had to physically intervene to stop an Australian team mate abusing a 16 year-old kid - for which he was banned for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Several times, I fear.

Once, happily, for gobbing on a bishop's shoe.
    Bath and Wells? Croydon?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Bath and Wells? Croydon?
    Oh I don't remember. Catholic chap, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh I don't remember. Catholic chap, of course.
    Oh, dear. I'd assumed it was a protestant. That's you hellbound, then. You can't go around gobbing on God's representatives, you dirty bástard.

Can't say I have. Although last year I had to physically intervene to stop an Australian team mate abusing a 16 year-old kid - for which he was banned for the rest of the season.
    When I played Ice hockey I got thrown out the game a couple of times. not really my fault.

and I got sent off in a work football match. as I forgot to bring shorts I was wearing jogging pants and someone on the sideline of the apposing team called me a poof.

so I may have called him a cund. unfortunately he was the general manager of another hotel in the same company.

Oh, dear. I'd assumed it was a protestant. That's you hellbound, then. You can't go around gobbing on God's representatives, you dirty bástard.
    He was the other parish's manager, so fúck him.

It was a great victory for St. John Fisher.

about a dozen times playing football over 12-13 years. Though I am no Granit Xhaka, I'll have you know.

probably about half of them were for continued dissent when I was a young, gobby little ****e.

now, sadly, I'm just an old, gobby ****e
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”