Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of Allo Allo

Speaking of Allo Allo

Yvette, Helga or Maria?

Or Mimi and edith you like.

or Madame Fanny,
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 01-23-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Yvette, Helga or Maria?

Should have an option for Madame Fanny, for those with such a bent.

I will fix that.

Yvette, Helga or Maria?

or Madame Fanny,
    Yvette was the Resistance one, yes? She was second best after Maria.

she was the one Rene was messing around with.

I forgot to add the resistance lady.

she was the one Rene was messing around with.

I forgot to add the resistance lady.
    Y'see, youngsters these days don't know they're born, f. As a teenager, I would occasionally be reduced to knocking one out to 'Allo, Allo'. It was a nightmare. You'd get to the vinegar strokes, only for the scene to change to Kenneth Connor and the whole thing would go to a very dark place indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Y'see, youngsters these days don't know they're born, f. As a teenager, I would occasionally be reduced to knocking one out to 'Allo, Allo'. It was a nightmare. You'd get to the vinegar strokes, only for the scene to change to Kenneth Connor and the whole thing would go to a very dark place indeed.
    Here's one for you b.

madame.jpg

absolutely. though there is something sexual that war era. maybe it's the tension and the women in stockings.

But I agree I had to resort to things like the lingerie section in catalogues.
    Or even worse my mind.

or trying to pause a video during a naughty scene in a film. Only for the picture to be all shakey

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Here's one for you b.

madame.jpg
    At least she's female. To a teen exploring his sexuality, achieving climax to the sight of the bloke who went 'It is I, Leclerc' was quite traumatic.

At least she's female. To a teen exploring his sexuality, achieving climax to the sight of the bloke who went 'It is I, Leclerc' was quite traumatic.
    Kenneth Connor is brilliant though : pheasant:
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."