Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: BBC - Biased Bas tards Corporation

BBC - Biased Bas tards Corporation

If anyone watched MOTD2 last night you would not have failed to notice how they didn't show any of the bad tackles from the first half or even the penalty on Mustafi - this was only shown because Keown raised it in the discussion after the highlights. Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    If anyone watched MOTD2 last night you would not have failed to notice how they didn't show any of the bad tackles from the first half or even the penalty on Mustafi - this was only shown because Keown raised it in the discussion after the highlights. Scum.
    Lighten up Maurice, it's only a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I'd like to have seen the one where Giroud was scythed down in the first half, and no foul was given. Maybe a toe on the ball but I don't think that means it's never a foul any more. THen Alexis got clattered a minute later.

SW - It's not only a game. It's football.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

SW - It's not only a game. It's football.
    Nah, but a game. I went for a walk as it goes, Ash-style, The Great South Wall / South Bull Wall.

Bracing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Nah, but a game. I went for a walk as it goes, Ash-style, The Great South Wall / South Bull Wall.

Bracing.
    Good man. I'd be worried about falling off that thing.

Did the Thames Path from Hammersmith to Hampton Court on Saturday. 17m. Brunch in Brentford.