Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS! Trump resigns due to wimmin waving cardboard signs!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I did wonder why it was so important to British women, I still do

I suspect a large number might have been expat septics?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I suspect a large number might have been expat septics?
    Probably worserer.
    This country is currently full of pretendy american crap. and it's not being done well.

I still can't have English fellas saying Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It makes sense to protest about your own government, when they've actually done something specific, so when Trump proposes a bill to start putting women in concentration camps or legalising all pussy-grabbing or whatever he's supposed to be doing, then fair enough.

Over here though, if women are protesting about women's issues overseas (in US) they might also want to check out Saudi Arabia, for example.
    To be fair, what is actually wrong with pre-emptively protesting against a proposed policy?? It might make him rethink

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    To be fair, what is actually wrong with pre-emptively protesting against a proposed policy?? It might make him rethink
    Well in this instance it won't, since the sort of people protesting are exactly who Trump's base want to see upset. Their anger is very much a feature of a Trump presidency rather than a bug as far as his voters are concerned.
    And that's the other thing: the sheer ineffectuality of such protests. Trump knows these people will never vote for him, so he gives absolutely zero fücks what they think about anything. And as for what the contents of Islington think about his Presidency, I'm sure he gives a minus number of fücks.
    This wasn't a pre-emptive protest about policies, this was just a mass hissy fit from self-indulgent virtue-signallers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well in this instance it won't, since the sort of people protesting are exactly who Trump's base want to see upset. Their anger is very much a feature of a Trump presidency rather than a bug as far as his voters are concerned.
    And that's the other thing: the sheer ineffectuality of such protests. Trump knows these people will never vote for him, so he gives absolutely zero fücks what they think about anything. And as for what the contents of Islington think about his Presidency, I'm sure he gives a minus number of fücks.
    This wasn't a pre-emptive protest about policies, this was just a mass hissy fit from self-indulgent virtue-signallers.
    Well, on LGBT issues, for exmple, Trump is pretty liberal, despite the fact that his core voter base is not. So he is not entirely impervious to the progressive agenda. Don't see why this protest might not rein him back on an issue like abortion.

Well, on LGBT issues, for exmple, Trump is pretty liberal, despite the fact that his core voter base is not. So he is not entirely impervious to the progressive agenda. Don't see why this protest might not rein him back on an issue like abortion.
    Not one of the sheep bleating away because that's what their mates are doing have an issue with a policy proposal. 99% of them have no idea what his policy proposals might be. They're just protesting because.

Here is a typical example of such a brainless ****.

Why would it rein him back? These people literally think he's Hitler, so nobody takes them at all seriously.

Anyway, it's all academic, 'cos David Shayler's announced the Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not one of the sheep bleating away because that's what their mates are doing have an issue with a policy proposal. 99% of them have no idea what his policy proposals might be. They're just protesting because.

B, is that your niece?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

That might be Berni's niece

Would

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Probably worserer.
    This country is currently full of pretendy american crap. and it's not being done well.

I still can't have English fellas saying Awesome.

or Septics saying w**ker in an American accent let alone a fake English one?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman