Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS! Trump resigns due to wimmin waving cardboard signs!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was marching up an escalator at Waterloo on saturday when the way was obstructed by a giant home-made cardboard sign saying "Pleeease America, think again!" or something similar. "Get that fùcking stupid thing out of the way" I snarled, as I was in a hurry. The owner looked geniunely shocked. Had I not been in such a hurry I might have engaged him in conversation to explain my position by saying something like "look, PAL, When and If Trump invades Iran I'll be shoulder-to-shoulder with you to protest but at this point NOTHING HAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED YET".
    Person with the placard clearly also has no idea how the political system in the US works.......or for that matter quite how hated Hillary Clinton is

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Person with the placard clearly also has no idea how the political system in the US works.......or for that matter quite how hated Hillary Clinton is
    Perhaps they thought the election was only 'advisory', although they might be forgiven for believing that the CIA gets to veto the vote if they don't like it.

What were these women marching about? Was it anti Trump?
    They're American women who live in a country of opportunity. They're respected and have the same rights as everyone else... so what are they complaining about?

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    What were these women marching about? Was it anti Trump?
    They're American women who live in a country of opportunity. They're respected and have the same rights as everyone else... so what are they complaining about?
    That was my other thought, if you want to protest about Women's rights, there are an awful of other countries that your ire should be directed at

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was marching up an escalator at Waterloo on saturday when the way was obstructed by a giant home-made cardboard sign saying "Pleeease America, think again!" or something similar. "Get that fùcking stupid thing out of the way" I snarled, as I was in a hurry. The owner looked geniunely shocked. Had I not been in such a hurry I might have engaged him in conversation to explain my position by saying something like "look, PAL, When and If Trump invades Iran I'll be shoulder-to-shoulder with you to protest but at this point NOTHING HAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED YET".
    Do they not also see how incredibly presumptuous and ill-mannered it is to go around lecturing Americans on their choice of President? What the fück has it to do with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I just don't know why they have to drag their vaginas into everything these days. There is a large section of women whose genitals I am much happier never having to think about, thank you.

Having thousands of women no man in his right mind would touch with a ten-foot pole screaming about their precious noo-noos on television is more than my delicate stomach can take, I'm afraid.
    The preoccupation with vaginas is particularly odd given these people are always so keen to tell us you don’t need one to be considered female.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I saw this 'woman' on her hands and knees screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO repeatedly as Trump was inaugurated.

I hope she has lost her voice the annoying cund.
    That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Although if you watch the video, she gives a crafty look up to check the camera's on her before performing her big set-piece.

That was my other thought, if you want to protest about Women's rights, there are an awful of other countries that your ire should be directed at
    I saw a sign 'No uterus, no opinion'

The world is dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Although if you watch the video, she gives a crafty look up to check the camera's on her before performing her big set-piece.
    I don't think I would be capable of making such a scene/noise.

A+ for effort.

It makes sense to protest about your own government, when they've actually done something specific, so when Trump proposes a bill to start putting women in concentration camps or legalising all pussy-grabbing or whatever he's supposed to be doing, then fair enough.

Over here though, if women are protesting about women's issues overseas (in US) they might also want to check out Saudi Arabia, for example.