Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS! Trump resigns due to wimmin waving cardboard signs!

BREAKING NEWS! Trump resigns due to wimmin waving cardboard signs!

Not really.

Imagine the smell at one of those marches. A heady mix of unwashed hippy, patchouli oil and sanctimony.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not really.

Imagine the smell at one of those marches. A heady mix of unwashed hippy, patchouli oil and sanctimony.
    I saw this 'woman' on her hands and knees screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO repeatedly as Trump was inaugurated.

I hope she has lost her voice the annoying cund.

Not really.

I did wonder why it was so important to British women, I still do

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    There are a bunch of people who are all mixed up and outraged. They just do whatever they are told.
    It's a women's march against trump yet they are sporting t-shirts of other movements such as black lives matter, We love the EU.

Which leads me to believe they will protest anything.

Not really.

You have omitted the primal stench of raw, unshaved, pre-millennial pwopah fanny!

Not really.

I just don't know why they have to drag their vaginas into everything these days. There is a large section of women whose genitals I am much happier never having to think about, thank you.

Having thousands of women no man in his right mind would touch with a ten-foot pole screaming about their precious noo-noos on television is more than my delicate stomach can take, I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Burney; 01-23-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There are a bunch of people who are all mixed up and outraged. They just do whatever they are told.
    It's a women's march against trump yet they are sporting t-shirts of other movements such as black lives matter, We love the EU.

Unsurprisingly, the lass at work who called me an evil, Tory Brexiteer at the Christmas party went. I am going to ask her why

Those virtues won't signal themselves, psrb. How's everyone to know you subscribe to all the correct thinking if you don't tit about London waving a placard along with all everyone else?

Unsurprisingly, the lass at work who called me an evil, Tory Brexiteer at the Christmas party went. I am going to ask her why
    My niece went. She at least has the excuse of being 18 and, as such, stupid, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I was marching up an escalator at Waterloo on saturday when the way was obstructed by a giant home-made cardboard sign saying "Pleeease America, think again!" or something similar. "Get that fùcking stupid thing out of the way" I snarled, as I was in a hurry. The owner looked geniunely shocked. Had I not been in such a hurry I might have engaged him in conversation to explain my position by saying something like "look, PAL, When and If Trump invades Iran I'll be shoulder-to-shoulder with you to protest but at this point NOTHING HAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED YET".