Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are we going to do with young Xhaka.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We didn't mind when Vieira was getting sent off every other week
    We did a bit, I think. We used to say things like 'Oh, for fück's sake! Vieira's suspended for three games again!'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We did a bit, I think. We used to say things like 'Oh, for fück's sake! Vieira's suspended for three games again!'
    The spitting one was particularly dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    How about when he threw the shirt on the floor?

That did happen right? or was it a dream?
    Or when he gobbed on that fat piece of shït Ruddock.

Or when he gobbed on that fat piece of shït Ruddock.
    I was told a story about Ruddock that Robbie Folwer made fun of his trainers so Ruddock chinned him.

This also could be a dream.

I was told a story about Ruddock that Robbie Folwer made fun of his trainers so Ruddock chinned him.

This also could be a dream.
    I think the story was that Fowler thought it would be a wheeze to cut up said trainers, upon which Ruddock gave him a richly-deserved smack.

God, I'd forgotten how much I hated Fowler until you just mentioned him.

I think he should go into such tackles shouting 'Allahu Akbar!' Then he could get away with it on the grounds that carding him for it would be Islamophobic.
    Fvck yeah. .

certainly not the first Arsenal player who needs to calm down a bit.

He seems a bit of a lunatic. even when mustafi scored Xhaka gave him a good slap on the back of the head.

Maybe they are taking this defensive midfielder role too seriously. They must have listened to years of people for one. So with him and Coq we have now a pair of lunatics who can cost us games.

He just has to grow up a bit. It was a piece of poor play giving the ball away, then went in to try and win it back a little too eagerly. He has given away a couple of very silly pelanties as well so far, both of which were very avoidable. He has ability, no doubt, but it is not much use from the stand.

Dare I say, he will learn from this?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    He just has to grow up a bit. It was a piece of poor play giving the ball away, then went in to try and win it back a little too eagerly. He has given away a couple of very silly pelanties as well so far, both of which were very avoidable. He has ability, no doubt, but it is not much use from the stand.

Wise words, abr

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post

His track record suggests probably not. I rather like him, every side needs a loose cannon

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Fvck yeah. .
    Are you still in Berlin? If you take a train to Munich, I can hook you up with a 'lady' who's always up for a good time. 'She' smells a bit of sick and stale beer but looks terrific in a dirndl.