Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are we going to do with young Xhaka.

What are we going to do with young Xhaka.

certainly not the first Arsenal player who needs to calm down a bit.

He seems a bit of a lunatic. even when mustafi scored Xhaka gave him a good slap on the back of the head.

Maybe they are taking this defensive midfielder role too seriously. They must have listened to years of people for one. So with him and Coq we have now a pair of lunatics who can cost us games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

He seems a bit of a lunatic. even when mustafi scored Xhaka gave him a good slap on the back of the head.

Maybe they are taking this defensive midfielder role too seriously. They must have listened to years of people for one. So with him and Coq we have now a pair of lunatics who can cost us games.
    Albanians

Mind you our German one seems fairly well tamed. Well done the Chermans.

I think he just likes kicking people. Referees need to be more understanding of this lifestyle choice imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think he just likes kicking people. Referees need to be more understanding of this lifestyle choice imo.
    I can't be doing with all this card shaming.

Was probably our best player up to that point......still think it was harsh though

I can't be doing with all this card shaming.
    I think he should go into such tackles shouting 'Allahu Akbar!' Then he could get away with it on the grounds that carding him for it would be Islamophobic.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Was probably our best player up to that point......still think it was harsh though
    I don't think it was as two footed as it appeared.

Xhaka played a couple of long range tremendous passes.

Buy a really good defensive midfielder and play them together in our first choice 11 thereby consigning Ramsey to the bench.

We didn't mind when Vieira was getting sent off every other week

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We didn't mind when Vieira was getting sent off every other week
    How about when he threw the shirt on the floor?

That did happen right? or was it a dream?