Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Of course the Wenger being sent to the stands and subsequent shove

Of course the Wenger being sent to the stands and subsequent shove

does rather cover up Sanchez's blatantently disrespectful Panenka penalty, I had expected Talksport to bang on about this for hours

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    does rather cover up Sanchez's blatantently disrespectful Panenka penalty, I had expected Talksport to bang on about this for hours
    So did Arsene miss the winner?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I noticed Sanchez also celebrated the goal rather then head back to the halfway line. We could have boosted the goal difference in those last minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I noticed Sanchez also celebrated the goal rather then head back to the halfway line. We could have boosted the goal difference in those last minutes
    Notice Rooney's reaction to his rather more significant equaliser than Giroud's? Quick fist-pump then pointed at his teammates to grab the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Notice Rooney's reaction to his rather more significant equaliser than Giroud's? Quick fist-pump then pointed at his teammates to grab the ball.
    They hadn't just battled back from being dead and buried at 3-0 down to get anything from a game that we didn't deserve to. Also, is their kick off, so they can just take their time and waste the exact same amount of time saved by rushing back to the centre spot with the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Remarkably restrained