Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Second in the league.When’s that has-been Wenger gonna f*ck off and let one of those

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    After 12 consecutive seasons without the league, the large majority of which didn't see us putting in even the slightest challenge, you would have thought that Monty would save his premature crowing for slightly later than the fourth week in January.

Some people just never learn, I suppose.
    And you'd have thought the people who would swap Pochettino or Klopp for Wenger in a heartbeat would wait for one of them to actually finish above us for once before being so sure that we've got the inferior manager

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    And you'd have thought the people who would swap Pochettino or Klopp for Wenger in a heartbeat would wait for one of them to actually finish above us for once before being so sure that we've got the inferior manager
    I expect that many people who think that Klopp and Pochettino are better managers are basing it on a rather more complex piece of analysis than 'have they ever finished ahead of Wenger?'.

Has AW beaten Mourinho in a competitive match yet?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I expect that many people who think that Klopp and Pochettino are better managers are basing it on a rather more complex piece of analysis than 'have they ever finished ahead of Wenger?'.
    Oh really? How many years of finishing below him would it take before becoming a relevant datapoint, in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Has AW beaten Mourinho in a competitive match yet?
    I can understand why people consider Mourinho the superior manager. Just not sure why it's so clear-cut with Poch and Klopp.

Oh really? How many years of finishing below him would it take before becoming a relevant datapoint, in your opinion?
    Well, one of the two managers you mentioned has yet to complete a full season in the Premier League so a bit harsh to castigate him for not finishing above Wenger yet isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well, one of the two managers you mentioned has yet to complete a full season in the Premier League so a bit harsh to castigate him for not finishing above Wenger yet isn't it?
    Yeah, but he is a stupid-looking cünt, though, with his **** beard, glasses and teeth. Cünt.

I can understand why people consider Mourinho the superior manager. Just not sure why it's so clear-cut with Poch and Klopp.
    Surely spurs can't keep getting every decision go their way?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah, but he is a stupid-looking cünt, though, with his **** beard, glasses and teeth. Cünt.
    Highly religious and advertises non-alcoholic beer over here Wrong 'un b

I must say I am finding it much easier to hate Pochettino these days (if not spell it). I actually believe his mother may be a whore

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Highly religious and advertises non-alcoholic beer over here Wrong 'un b

I must say I am finding it much easier to hate Pochettino these days (if not spell it). I actually believe his mother may be a whore
    I didn't know these things about Klopp. They explain much.

I have no strong feelings about Pochettino beyond the fact that he is a dirty Argie and therefore a filthy drug cheat. His mother is of course a whore. It is the sine qua non of all Tottenham managers - apart from Martin Jol's mother, of course, who rode a horse.